Guanlong has been focusing on nonwoven fabric making Lines for 15 years. We combine international advanced technology and customers’ production need, provider various holistic solutions for customers. At present, we have manufactured hundreds of full-automatic production lines for customers all over the world.
There are the features of Meltblown Nonwoven Machine:
1. Meltblown Nonwoven Machine makes superfine fiber nonwoven fabrics, adopts advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts, electric parts, and operation parts. Both of the quality and the energy consumption keeps approximate to the global leading brand, while the investment is far blowing.
2. Meltblown Nonwoven Machine is single-beam, the raw materials go through melting and spinning, form fiber web directly before the fabrics come out.
3. Based on the characteristics of excellent filtration and isolation of the fabrics produced by Meltblown Nonwoven Machine, they are widely used in environmental protection for filtrating & oil-absorbing and medical materials such as mask, protection suit and hygiene products such as sanitary pad, diaper. The fabrics also have good insulation, so the fabrics also widely applied to industrial, agriculture, clothing even deadening materials.
The main specifications of Meltblown Nonwoven Machine:
Common application fields of melt blown non-woven fabric:
1. Application in the field of air purification: for air purifier, as an efficient air filter element and for coarse and medium efficiency air filtration with large flow rate. The utility model has the advantages of small resistance, high strength, excellent acid and alka li resistance, corrosion resistance, stable efficiency, long service life, low price, etc.
2. Application in the field of medical and health care: the dust-proof mouth made of melt spray cloth has small respiratory resistance, is not stuffy, and the dust-proof efficiency is up to 99%. It is widely used in hospitals, food processing, mines and other places where dust-proof and bacteria proof are needed. The anti-inflammatory and analgesic film made of the product after special treatment has good permeability, no toxic side effects, and is easy to use, SMS products compounded with spunbond are widely used in the production of surgical clothes, hats and other sanitary products.
3. Liquid filter material and battery separator: polypropylene melt blown cloth has excellent performance in filtering acid and alkaline liquid, oil, etc. it has been regarded as a good separator material by the battery industry at home and abroad, and has been widely used, which not only reduces the cost of battery, simplifies the process, but also greatly reduces the weight and volume of battery.
4. Oil absorption materials and industrial wipes: all kinds of oil absorption materials made of polypropylene melt blown cloth, with oil absorption capacity up to 14-15 times of self weight, are widely used in environmental protection engineering and oil-water separation engineering. In addition, they can be used as clean materials for oil and dust in industrial production. These applications give full play to the characteristics of polypropylene itself and the adsorption of ultrafine fibers made by melt spraying.
5. Thermal insulation material: the average diameter of the melt blown fiber is between 0.5-5 μ m, which is directly made into nonwovens by randomly laying nets. Therefore, the specific surface area of the melt blown fiber is large and the porosity is high. A large amount of air is stored in this structure, which can effectively prevent the heat loss. It is an excellent filtering and thermal insulation material. It is widely used in the production of clothing and various thermal insulation materials. Such as leather jacket, ski shirt, cold suit, cotton cloth, etc., it has the advantages of light weight, warm keeping, no moisture absorption, good air permeability, no rot, etc.