The Latest Polypropylene SSMS Spun Melt Non-woven Cloth Making Machine
Guanlong has been focusing on non woven fabric production Lines for 15 years. We combine global advanced technology and the demand of customers’ production, provider and customize various holistic solutions for customers. We have manufactured hundreds of full-automatic production lines for customers worldwide.
Let’s discuss about the advantages of SSMS Spunmelt Nonwoven Machine.
1. About the design:
SSMS Spunmelt Nonwoven Machine is a composite line for nonwoven production which combines spunbond and meltblown manufacturing technique. SSMS Spunmelt Nonwoven Machine has four beams in production and can be customized for you according to your demands of production.
It adopts an intelligent electrical control cabinet and spinning drafting system. The system controlling mode features in advanced AC frequency-modulated speed, fully digital synchronized communications.
2. About the production process:
SSMS Spunmelt Nonwoven Machine is manufactured for PP/PET/PLA/Bi-Component spunmelt composite non-woven fabrics. After the raw materials input, go through extrusion melting, filtering, metering, spinning, cooling, stretching, web spreading, thermal bonding and cutting as per requirements and then packed for storage and delivery.
3. About the products of fabrics:
SSMS Nonwoven fabric is featured by excellent filtration, good breath-ability, and feeling, is widely used in the hygiene & medical industry to make surgical drapes, surgical packs, surgical gowns, disposable diapers, feminine care products, face masks and so on.
The main specifications of SSMS Spunmelt Nonwoven Machine:
1. Could I have prices of your products? Welcome. Please feel free to send us an email here. You will get our reply in 24 hours 2. Can we print our logo/website/company name on products? Yes, MOQ 1 3. What’s the lead time for regular order? 7-15 days for order quantity lower than 1000pc
4. Can I get a discount? Yes, for the order quantity more than 1000 pcs, please contact us to get the best price.
5. Do you inspect the finished products? Yes, each step of production and finished products will be came out inspection by QC department before shipping.